At Valley Farm Animal Hospital our commitment to you is underpinned in our motto “Because your pet’s health matters” Your pets are members of the family - our recommendations, care and treatment will reflect this. Contact us with any enquiry you may have.
URGENT CANINE BLOOD DONORS REQUIRED click here for more info
Contact Sr. Ijana to make a booking to get your dog blood typed.
To ensure the very best of care for you and your pet we provide:
- Appointments for routine health examinations and vaccinations
- Comprehensive in-house laboratory
- Stem Cell Therapy for arthritic pets
- High care ward for critical patients
- Digital X-ray facilities – advanced x-ray techniques performed
- Well equipped operating theatre
- Ultrasound (sonar) for pregnancy monitoring, and advanced diagnostics
- Cardiology examinations (echocardography, ECG and X-rays)
- Dental suite - oral hygiene, extractions, de-scale and polish
- 24 hour on-site veterinary team for emergencies and in-patient monitoring
- Specialist veterinary surgeon, Dr. Hans van der Zee, takes referrals for surgery, soft tissue, orthopaedic and neurosurgery
- Specialist veterinary physician, Dr. Liesel van der Merwe takes referrals for complex medical case
- Well stocked on-site shop with top brands of pet food and accessories
- Puppy classes
- Senior pet clinics for “Golden Paw pets”
- Weight loss clinics – “Fat Fighters”
A healthy pet is a happy pet with a happy owner! We offer you preventive health clinics, puppy classes and education evenings as part of our holistic approach to pet care. And, of course, we are here to provide the very best of care when your pet is sick. Contact us.
CALL US ON (012) 991 3573 - ALL HOURS