At Valley Farm Animal Hospital our commitment to you is underpinned in our motto “Because your pet’s health matters”.
Contact us with any enquiry you may have.
Valley Farm Animal Hospital is a full service pet hospital. We have assembled an expert team of veterinary professionals to bring you the best possible health care for your pet. We provide:
- Appointments for routine health examinations and vaccinations
- 24 hour on-site veterinary team for emergencies and in-patient monitoring
- Well stocked on-site shop with top brands of pet food
- Advanced diagnostic facilities;
Ultrasound, endoscopy, comprehensive in house laboratory
- Cardiology examinations (echocardography, ECG and X-rays)
- Dental suite - oral hygiene, extractions, de-scale and polish
- Stem Cell Therapy for arthritic pets
- High care ward for critical patients
- Digital X-ray facilities – advanced x-ray techniques performed
- Well-equipped operating theatre
- Specialist veterinary physician, Dr. Salome Nagel takes referrals for complex medical cases
- Puppy School – basic puppy care and training
- Senior pet clinics for “Golden Paw pets”
- Weight loss clinics – “Fat Fighters”
A healthy pet is a happy pet with a happy owner! We offer you preventive health clinics, puppy classes and education evenings as part of our holistic approach to pet care. And, of course, we are here to provide the very best of care when your pet is sick. Contact us.
CALL US ON (012) 991 3573 - ALL HOURS