Valley Farm Animal Hospital provides 24/7 emergency care for dogs and cats. We can be contacted on 012 991 3573 at all times.
- Monday to Friday: 08:00 to 18:45
- Appointments can be booked Monday to Friday.
- Saturday: 09:00 to 17:45 (a surcharge applies to all consultations and vaccinations after 13:00)
- Sunday and Public Holidays: 10:00 to 17:45 (a surcharge applies to all consultations and vaccinations)
Emergency consultation fees apply outside of these hours.
If you are a first time client at Valley Farm Animal Hospital, you can download and complete our registration form at home to save time. Please remember to bring identification with you on your first visit.
Full payment is required at the time of consultation. We accept cash, debit and credit cards (except Diners Club), and have secure access to the internet for electronic transfers.
You can visit our shop daily from 07:00 to 22:00.
In-patient visiting hours
- Monday to Friday: 09:00 to 18:00
- Saturday: 11:00 to 17:00
- Sunday and Public Holidays: 13:00 to 16:00
We strictly adhere to these times to allow patients to receive the treatments they need and to rest and recover. We request that owners stay a maximum of one hour with their pet.